Sunday, April 15, 2018

April 2018 , Indian Ngo for the street Children free education program


Children are solving math on the paper.


These Girl is doing math on the solving paper , it is simple subtractions , Addiction etc.


Some kids are walking around the classroom .



Children are Enjoying Summer drink , It is very famous it call Barf Cola :-)


Happy Children are drinking , Ice Cola .


All the kids from Varanasi Volunteering and yoga program are enjoying the drinks.








Picture with lovely kids and team member.


Children with School Cooler :-)




Children from our Ngo are doing Meditation in activity classes.




1 comment:

  1. Please join me today as I make impact, as you are planning for Christmas don't forget that their kids outside who are homeless that need help, I'm soliciting for your assistance today to join me as I plan to feed five children for this Christmas and I want to also send them back to school your support is needed nothing is too small nothing is too big for this purpose, if you are interested in joining me, email me at charitydonation8@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete